Happy 9/17 day! After your countdown perusals, please do yourself a favor and revisit Mr. Lara’s seminal 2017 masterpiece in honor of the date.
A lot of rewinds this week! But that’s because there are a handful of Barcelona tech lords showcased, thanks to Yoryo’s PALIQUE video that went live on Free right after #QSTOP10 press-time last week. Said it on Twitter, but it’s worth repeating for the non-Twitter crowd: the whole world goes to skate Barcelona, but nobody comes even 1/10th of the way close to skating Barcelona as good as the locals do.
Otherwise… Dime, Dime Dime.
The QS Dunk arrives in shops this weekend. We’ll have a couple new items going live in the webstore at 11 A.M.
Intro via @_smither__ on IG [link]
10) Chris Milic via Frog’s “Secret Video” [link]
9) Nassim Lachhab via “Etnies Presents Nassim Lachhab in Créteil, Paris” video [link]
8) Ben Blundell via “The Dime x Vans” video [link]
7) Juan Virues via Yoryo’s PALIQUE [link]
6) Kirian Stone via Jake Durhan’s Wit’s End video [link]
5) Pedro Attenborough via Yoryo’s PALIQUE [link]
4) Léon Chapdelaine via “The Dime x Vans” video [link]
3) Hugo Balek via “The Dime x Vans” video [link]
2) Brayan Albarenga via Yoryo’s PALIQUE [link]
1) Max Wasungu via “The Dime x Vans” video [link]
Previously: September 10, 2021