Long gone are the days of bi-weekly skateboarding discourse from the PWBC news network. Having shifted focus towards merchandise and the #streets, PWBC anchors are now only summoned to report on the most crucial issues of our time.
In 2014’s installment, they cover:
1) A potential steroid-abusing version of Enrique Lorenzo.
2) Stereo and their responsibility for the proliferation of penny boards.
3) Whether or not using a “bungie cord” as a roll-up is legitimate.
4) Palace being distributed in the United States by Baker Boys.
5) Jamal Smith — star of skateboarding’s legitimate first ever #viral video — coming out of retirement to teach you fakie dreidel spins.
6) Reider’s HUF commercial…obviously.
7) Joey Pepper being chill and Jahmal Williams BGPs.
But most importantly, if you have a United States-based skateboard sales operation or are affiliated with one in any way, it’s going to be significantly easier for you to carry Palace boards now…which might also mean they will be on the road to hiring and staffing an entire PWBC 24-hour news network by 2017.