Merry Christmas

December 25th, 2012 | 2:57 am | Footage | 17 Comments

east 73rd st

Merry Christmas everybody. Here’s our annual mostly midtown / Christmas light footage / non-rap clip. Comes complete with two backpack lines and more tricks on three/four stair handrails than ever before. “I done seen everything today!”

In case you guys didn’t know, during annual Christmas music research for this clip, the fact that the Ying Yang Twins have a Christmas album came to light. Needless to say, it’s incredible. At least for the first minute or so. (Here’s another good one.)

Features: Alexander Mosley, Black Dave A.K.A. Black Santa, Tyshawn Jones, TJ’s homie (sorry for not getting your name), Gavin Nolan, Eli Reed, Josh Velez, Ritch Swain, Roctakon, Pad Dowd, Ty Lyons, Tyler Tufty, Dustin Eggeling, Keith Denley, Sweet Waste, Pryce Holmes, Pat Edge, Torey Goodall, Brendan Carroll, Matthew Mooney, Jack Sabback, Kevin Tierney, Brian Clarke, and Andre Page.

Contributing filmers: Joe Bressler, Jeff Ricker, Andre Page, Josh Velez. Thank you.

Alternate YouTube Link. Just an FYI for mobile users: YouTube will *not* play the video on iPhones, etc. because of third party content (i.e. uncleared music.) It should, however, work on Vimeo. YouTube poorly words their disable notice by making it seem like the uploader is preventing it for mobile playback as opposed to the company who owns the music.

This is the eighth one. In case you haven’t been keeping up, here are some relevant links to past Christmas clips: 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005.

Comment by Philly Blunt
  • Watermelon be the illest

December 25, 2012 @ 9:49 am
  • Comment by Sleazy Bone
  • Best QS Christmas clip yet. The Black Santa samples had me laughing my ass off.

December 25, 2012 @ 1:38 pm
  • Comment by don juan
  • Good to see Kanye West got the ender clip. Merry Christmas

December 25, 2012 @ 3:37 pm
  • Comment by Jazzy
  • Mooney really fell off huh?

December 25, 2012 @ 8:01 pm
  • Comment by Lil Louis
  • I heard Mooney’s saving his best clips for a full part dropping this spring

December 25, 2012 @ 9:49 pm
  • Comment by the real matt james mooney
  • that line was chill. footage at msg before the season started

December 26, 2012 @ 12:08 am
  • Comment by kindadoingit
  • #trendwatch2013 ducking under things. YOLO video at 0:47. Evidence, you asked for it.

December 27, 2012 @ 1:22 am
  • Comment by deron williams
  • you want to coach me? i’ll get you fired. and my team sucks

December 27, 2012 @ 1:18 pm
  • Comment by Snack
  • Finally! After a 5-year hiatus, ex-girlfriend impersonator accounts are finally back to the comments!

December 27, 2012 @ 1:42 pm
  • Comment by the real matt james mooney
  • haha @snack reunion with jazzy and emilie

December 27, 2012 @ 2:14 pm
  • Comment by lav

December 27, 2012 @ 5:27 pm
  • Comment by Yellow Osiris Hoodie
  • i wish i went to that tompkins rave

December 27, 2012 @ 8:23 pm
  • Comment by DPG
  • Bye Avery, i called that last week and was ridiculed. Disclaimer, I rep NJ, so Im used to being ridiculed.

December 27, 2012 @ 10:29 pm
  • Comment by Snack
  • I didn’t “ridicule” you by saying “It’s definitely a NY team” if they want to fire the coach 25 games in. I just meant that they’re a part of sports “media” in a way they never were. People will seriously *hate* Deron Williams six months from now if he keeps this shit up. My homie called it the other day by saying to not be surprised if he ends up as Starbury Vol. 2.

Also, firing the dude who gave you the best start in franchise history just one month ago is stupid. Now we have to listen to a year of “Phil Jackson to the Nets?!?” stories, which are already annoying.

December 28, 2012 @ 10:04 am
  • Comment by Jazzy
  • That’s right I’m up in this bitch to let y’all know Mooney hasn’t landed any tricks since I dumped his broke ass. And no, that line was not chill my new bf could probably do it and he sucks at skating.

December 28, 2012 @ 5:45 pm
  • Comment by the real matt james mooney
  • ha i broke up with HER. i landed all my tricks in jan/feb right when we broke up actually. in LA tho so i dont know if that counts

December 28, 2012 @ 6:17 pm