2. Pharell put other celebrities on to skateboards.
3. Yo they deadass wrote “flip kicks.” Roctakon used to yell that out of car windows at kids skating down the street.
4. How has nobody tried the shirt half-on look in a part before?
5. Even if the god Rihanna herself showed up to a hot horny summer date wearing a dress and white high top DCs, it’d be cause to make up an excuse to go home and cry.
6. I feel like a fashion mag should know Nike
apparel luggage with Huf shoes is a massive faux pas, but then again, fashion’s all about breaking rules n’ shit. Also, do humans actually wear Obey?
7. Leaving Reider out of the “greatest hair in skateboarding” conversation means you’re not having a “greatest hair in skateboarding” conversation. Should we talk about blondes from the sixties and be like who’s Brigette Bardot? (I’m a bit personally upset I didn’t at least get a nod, but that’s another story.)
8. “You can’t do a lot of drugs and be really good at [skateboarding] nowadays.” Fam have u even seen Baker 2G?
9. The point of decorating with skateboards *IS* to have your home look like your teenage bedroom bro. See: the thousands of arguments with wives or live-in girlfriends about the said subject.
11. Dude this guy is high for 24 hours or more.
12. Whoa we came up wit checkerboard?! It’s rebellious. Fuck Views, it’s all about #statements.
14. I guess Lucas Puig got abducted by aliens.
16. The world’s coolest skatepark is actually on E. 9th Street and Avenue A.
18. Thank God Slicky is in this. Only photo you need, really.
19. Quartersnacks Vogue Week will begin on Tuesday of next week.Tweet