Tfw 2015 was predicted two years beforehand…
Before we get into this, it should be noted that all year-end content now has an asterisk next to it. With that Tom Knox part now being available to the Thrasher-visiting public, it shifts around whatever arbitrary rankings we may have created up until that point. Dude, it’s like, really good.
We did this for the first time last year as an effort to promote transparency for year-end accolades. Enough with the conspiracies, back-door deals, and brown paper bags of money exchanged in dimly lit parking lots. No stuffing ballot boxes and no payola influence our awards. Here it is, plain and simple: a chance to choose the finest in ollies, noseslides and Columbus Park rail tricks of the past year.
Voting closes before the last post of the year on December 31st.
- Lucas Puig (33%, 454 Votes)
- Brandon Biebel (25%, 347 Votes)
- Dane Brady (25%, 344 Votes)
- Daewon Song (9%, 127 Votes)
- Jscott_handsdown (7%, 102 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,374
Columbus Park Rail Trick of the Year?
- A.V.E. - Switch Back 5-0 (44%, 392 Votes)
- Kevin Bradley - 180 Nosegrind (26%, 230 Votes)
- TJ - Backside Noseblunt (16%, 142 Votes)
- Jake Keenan - Pull-in Nosegrind (13%, 118 Votes)
Total Voters: 882
Noseslide of the Year?
- Hjalte - Inside Planter Pop-Over in TWS Part (53%, 434 Votes)
- Gonyon - Runnin' Through the 6 "Trust" Beat Drop (24%, 198 Votes)
- Connor Champion - [Switch] Down Hooters Rail (11%, 86 Votes)
- Marty Murawski - Noseslide Gap Noseslide BB4 Part (8%, 67 Votes)
- Paul Lund - [Switch] Windowsill Ledge in Daydream Clip (4%, 29 Votes)
Total Voters: 814
Ollie of the Year?
- Andrew Wilson - Manhattan Bridge Cobblestones (28%, 234 Votes)
- Kevin Bradley - Battery Park Over Ride-On Rail (27%, 223 Votes)
- Dick Rizzo - 4 Cans off T.F. Gramercy Bump (23%, 194 Votes)
- Austyn Gillette - Lafayette & Howard Into Street (14%, 113 Votes)
- Colombian Guy on Natural Koncept - Family Court (9%, 73 Votes)
Total Voters: 837
I think _________ crazy...
- 56 Nights (48%, 344 Votes)
- Bieber - "Sorry" (24%, 174 Votes)
- DS2 (16%, 115 Votes)
- Beast Mode (12%, 86 Votes)
Total Voters: 719
People's Champ Award
- Jamal Smith - Sabotage 4 (28%, 249 Votes)
- DJ Khaled - Snapchat Feed (22%, 196 Votes)
- Jordan Trahan - Trust (15%, 129 Votes)
- Tiago Lemos - Berrics Part (12%, 103 Votes)
- Ben Blundell - Squad Massage (11%, 102 Votes)
- Jason Byoun - Life is Goodie (9%, 81 Votes)
- Clement Oladipo - Smegma (3%, 27 Votes)
Total Voters: 887
Hottest Move in a QS Clip
- Antonio Durao - Downhill Nollie Heel Attempt (39%, 288 Votes)
- Torey Goodall - Hella Swagged Out Back Smith Up Box (22%, 163 Votes)
- Matt Perez - Ollie to Bagel Loss (22%, 161 Votes)
- Alexander Mosley - Tailslide Bank to Ledge To Atlantic Ocean (10%, 71 Votes)
- Connor Champion - West Village 3x Planter Line (8%, 60 Votes)
Total Voters: 743
Remix of the Year?
- Jordan Trahan - Village Psychic Remix (34%, 238 Votes)
- Vincent Touzery - Free Skate Mag Remix (29%, 202 Votes)
- Rob Welsh - Hit You Off Management Remix (28%, 196 Votes)
- Shy Glizzy - "Funeral" Young Jeezy Remix (8%, 57 Votes)
Total Voters: 693
Interview of the Year
- That Bobshirt Interview With Puleo Where He's Not Pissed (35%, 247 Votes)
- DJ Khaled - Ebro in the Morning (29%, 204 Votes)
- Peter Smolik & Brandon Turner - Weekend Buzz (24%, 170 Votes)
- Mike Carroll - Animal Chan Podcast (11%, 75 Votes)
Total Voters: 696
The "Ugh" Award...
- The McCarren Black Ledge (28%, 148 Votes)
- That Shitty Painted Ledge on Grand Street (27%, 142 Votes)
- The Box at 12th & A (19%, 101 Votes)
- The Bump at T.F. Gramercy (16%, 81 Votes)
- The Barrier at T.F. West (9%, 49 Votes)
Total Voters: 521
Hottest Move of the Year?
- 7 Year Old Girl in Fairy Costume - Heelflip Three Stairs (23%, 216 Votes)
- Max Palmer - Needle Thread Avenue D Bump to Bar (16%, 149 Votes)
- Chachi - NYPD Car Hood Ride (12%, 108 Votes)
- Kevin Bradley - Pop Shove Backside 5050 Clipper (11%, 98 Votes)
- Tiago Lemos - Literally Fucking Anything (9%, 84 Votes)
- Yaje Popson - Fakie Ollie Gap Switch Back 5050 Sk8 Rats Ender (9%, 79 Votes)
- Ray Barbee - Vans Propeller Intro Tricks (7%, 61 Votes)
- Spencer Hamilton - Back 360 No Comply Picnic Table (5%, 46 Votes)
- Yoshi Tennenbaum - Kickflip Back Tail Gap Over Three Stairs @ Pulaski (5%, 42 Votes)
- Jamal Smith - Tornado Spin Ressurection (4%, 40 Votes)
Total Voters: 923
if max palmer wins hottest move over that 7 year old fairy ill kill him personally
Someone just needs to remix that Ebro interview
Where is the footage of Austyn Gillette – Lafayette & Howard Into Street?
Reuben&Cherise 2:27 over here…
i’d like a write-in vote for chachi’s foamposite line in any applicable categories.
My nigga Yaje Popsons ender on the skate rats vid won both ender and slam of the year, that shit was too sick. Big shout to yaje, LIIIOOOOONNNN
snow camo on snow camo on snow camo
I’ve seen what he looks like and I’m not really sure that Yaje Popson is anyone’s ‘nigga’
What pro will come outta da closet
That one guy who no complies
Chris Milic is wild ‘Mo
Gilbert Crockett for P.O.T.Y. (pants of the year)
Let’s make Daewon the first person to win SOTY and IGSOTY. He deserves it.
Comments are closed.