1. L*ngb**rding is “more amusing and it looks more stylish.” Dude, have you even like even seen a Josh Kasper part before? More amusing? Pfft..
2. Pharell put other celebrities on to skateboards.
3. Yo they deadass wrote “flip kicks.” Roctakon used to yell that out of car windows at kids skating down the street.
4. How has nobody tried the shirt half-on look in a part before?
5. Even if the god Rihanna herself showed up to a hot horny summer date wearing a dress and white high top DCs, it’d be cause to make up an excuse to go home and cry.
6. I feel like a fashion mag should know Nike
apparel luggage with Huf shoes is a massive faux pas, but then again, fashion’s all about breaking rules n’ shit. Also, do humans actually wear Obey?
7. Leaving Reider out of the “greatest hair in skateboarding” conversation means you’re not having a “greatest hair in skateboarding” conversation. Should we talk about blondes from the sixties and be like who’s Brigette Bardot? (I’m a bit personally upset I didn’t at least get a nod, but that’s another story.)
8. “You can’t do a lot of drugs and be really good at [skateboarding] nowadays.” Fam have u even seen Baker 2G?
9. The point of decorating with skateboards *IS* to have your home look like your teenage bedroom bro. See: the thousands of arguments with wives or live-in girlfriends about the said subject.
10. Shout out to my man Sinner for continuing to be an inspiration everywhere.
11. Dude this guy is high for 24 hours or more.
12. Whoa we came up wit checkerboard?! It’s rebellious. Fuck Views, it’s all about #statements.
13. Ummm, duhhh? Don’t fucking talk to me like we didn’t spend the QS nine-year-anniversary dinner reading passages from Alexa Chung’s book.
14. I guess Lucas Puig got abducted by aliens.
15. We ♥ Frog but what about Humble?
16. The world’s coolest skatepark is actually on E. 9th Street and Avenue A.
17. No one gets the evolution of skate style quite like Ben Nordberg.
18. Thank God Slicky is in this. Only photo you need, really.
19. Quartersnacks Vogue Week will begin on Tuesday of next week.