February in December

December 8th, 2008 | 7:00 pm | Daily News | 9 Comments

120808.jpg

Global warming is a lie.

Handycam on the Road: Volume 1. A comprehensive display of what a few hundred miles south on I-95 and a lack of effort on behalf of a non-existent three-chip camera looks like. I’d imagine it is at least twenty-five degrees warmer down there right now.

Ted Barrow interviews Alex Corporan about the 80s, the 90s, and the Banks.

Who would have thought that some half-Irish/half-Puerto Rican degenerate trading you a Hennessy shirt from a Mobb Deep video for an unlimited supply of beer on Thursday nights would eventually result in tosilitis.

This video demonstrates more heart than anything you have ever tried on a skateboard. And it reminds me that more cars need to be incorporated in lines when you’re filming in SoHo nowadays. Ever since Hamilton Harris did a car line at Astor, the act has become something of a lost art, and its really a shame. Especially when BMX riders do it so well.

And now, the most important thing to ever be posted on the Quarter Snacks homepage…

A ROB CAMPBELL INTERVIEW

As much as I have had inquiries put into the prospect of interviewing Rob or uncovering some of his hidden footage from the past several years, I have constantly been told that, “He’s not feeling the internet.” I was not aware that print was still a viable method of exposure anymore, but as long as he holds that contention of the digital-age, this brief interview is the best thing we have.

Comment by matthew mooney
  • in cali whats good dt

December 9, 2008 @ 12:14 am
  • Comment by thando
  • mooney, did you get your job working in the stock room at american apparel on hollywood blvd yet? call me when you get your feet in the ground over there, i need some spandex headbands

December 9, 2008 @ 11:04 am
  • Comment by gay dude from 12th and a
  • yeah i need some purple hoodies so i can wear them with my chest exposed. size xxs. hit me up on adultfriendfinder

December 9, 2008 @ 12:11 pm
  • Comment by rob campbell
  • YO WHO RUNS THAT AMERICAN APPAREL SHIT… I GOT A 20 MIN LONG TAPE

December 9, 2008 @ 4:00 pm
  • Comment by rob campbell
  • lot 29 bitches…..stop this fake account shit…real niggas to real thang…one

December 9, 2008 @ 4:04 pm
  • Comment by matt rezustko
  • yo rob were cool right?

December 9, 2008 @ 4:05 pm
  • Comment by FECES EATER
  • WANT MORE HANDYSNACKS/DIGICAM. MMMM GOOD

December 10, 2008 @ 7:24 am
  • Comment by SAVAGE
  • When some people are young, they want to be astronauts. Others want to playfor the Yankees. Rob wanted to own a wheel company.

December 10, 2008 @ 10:56 am
  • Comment by ilovegoog
  • Lemme find out niggas is hating on my man.

December 10, 2008 @ 8:42 pm