Back From the Party Bros..

December 1st, 2007 | 12:35 pm | Daily News | 9 Comments

If it hasn’t already been made clear, I pretty much took the month of November off from this stupid website. Since I have been getting hate mail and death threats pasted on my door in blood, I figured it would be in my best interests to begin updating. So this is a prelude of sorts..

I have some junk from Pryce Leroy’s middle-schooled themed birthday, and despite promising myself I’d never post skatepark footage, I’m going to have to alter my principles for a little bit for the sake of updates. The tape is currently locked in a Lower East Side dungeon, so I need to get that before anything, until then, Sam posted some youtube footage and some photos on his stupid blog from it. The Green Diamond also has some photos from it.

Ian Reid made a Youtube channel, and appearantly pissed off a lot of sneakerheads for a very blasphemous act (look at the comments). The rest of the videos are here.

The new Big Apple Skate promo is probably going to make you crosseyed.

Footage coming soon. Chuurrrch.

Comment by :D
  • guidos

your haircut doesnt make you the ishhh.

December 1, 2007 @ 3:58 pm
  • Comment by tommy the nose
  • hey bro thats me and my fucking boys up on your stupid wigger skater website. I’ll kick your fuckin skater fag ass anytime anywhere

December 1, 2007 @ 11:31 pm
  • Comment by the nuge
  • rumor has it tondo finally did drop in.

December 2, 2007 @ 2:54 am
  • Comment by BRO
  • bro bro bro chill out bro

the skater fags just want to be us so thats why they posted the pic.

meet me for a protein shake in twenty bro, ill be the one with the hot chick wearing a hot pink bebe sweatsuit

December 2, 2007 @ 3:50 am
  • Comment by jr
  • guidos have more girth than length

December 2, 2007 @ 4:58 am
  • Comment by ayo
  • that hair is so chill.

December 2, 2007 @ 3:10 pm
  • Comment by bro the remix
  • hold on bro i cant meet up im in my tanning bed right now. Well meet up later and avalon drink some light beers pop some e and fuck chicks who only wear diesels and uggs.

December 3, 2007 @ 11:15 pm
  • Comment by weiss
  • they still dress better than me

December 5, 2007 @ 4:42 am
  • Comment by lookatthesefaggits
  • these fukin kids are so played out dragon ball z stopped playing on cartoon network lmfao i mean one or two wit that hair but all ….omg how u gunna get laid wen u look all alike?? enless u fruits gang bang some cokehead grl who thinks ur all thhe same herb bangin her…. WOW YO ur the kids that put staten island ny to shame with ur jumping one kid type shit
    u fukin VEGITABLE lookin asses with the pineappple lookin top heads fuk outta hea bow to me jesus himself i have spoken ……………

December 8, 2007 @ 6:04 am